Language translation involves translation of written proceedings, legal documents, speeches, messages, commercial agreements etc. It basically involves translation of written matters from language to a target language.
The works involve conversion in one language to another. There are numerous great things about language interpretation and translation:-
(1) It promotes exchange of knowledge. The language interpreter and translator help people with various cultures and socio-economic backgrounds communicate with one another thereby encouraging cultural and economic exchange.
(2) Language interpretation and translation gives abundant opportunities to travelers round the world. With language interpretation abilities, geographic restrictions and language barriers are crossed by those who speak an alternative language. Whether for leisure or pleasure, educational or career reasons, language interpretation will help people see new places.
(3) If you will read blogs posted at http://www.inlinguautah.com/language-school/, you will get to know that language interpretation has turned into a standalone industry by itself which not just generates revenue for other industries through socio-political exchange but also is by itself a way to obtain employment for language specialists.
(4) With the growth of language interpretation and translation, the language barriers which used to exist between countries are removed. It's helped in promotion of trade, commercial activities, transfer of technology, transfer of knowledge, medical treatments, promotion of tourism and culture across counties.
(5) Language interpretation and translation have led to huge cost efficiencies in international exchange through their contribution in conferences and meetings, which are now effectively and economically conducted with better results.