Why You Shouldnt Build an Ozone Generator at Home

Whenever you consider ozone generators, you may be a bit concerned about the prices. Ozone generators can be relatively expensive, but they are certainly worth their cost. Some people may try to consider an alternative method to get an ozone generator. Namely, they want to make one at home. This is a very bad idea, considering there are a lot of things that can go wrong.

Ozone is dangerous enough as it is, being harmful to humans and animals. Making your own ozone generator is even worse for your safety. Ozone generators charge oxygen molecules, which takes a spark or some sort of energy to charge them. You have to recreate this to make your own ozone generator.

There are more dangers, all said at http://www.damagecontrol-911.com/dangerous-homemade-ozone-generator/

Whenever you make an ozone generator at home, you have to consider the dangers of everything. Along with having to create that open spark into the air, you have to make sure that the ozone is actually being produced.

Breathing in ozone in condensed forms is harmful to humans, so that’s on top of the dangerous, open sparks that you might come into contact with. Whenever it comes down to it, buying an ozone generator is one of the best options that you can take.

Removing Mold with Ozone Generators

If you have water damage in your home, you should get it fixed immediately. Mold is a very possible thing when it comes to moisture. It will grow on walls, floors, and anywhere that is flat and warm. If there’s no ventilation, mold will definitely thrive. Water damage can come from anywhere, especially if there’s humidity around.

Dehumidifiers can help, but if you have mold, you have to get rid of it. Mold is dangerous to people and can cause a lot of breathing problems and even cause some to get sick. Never play around with this fungus! One of the ways to get rid of it is an ozone generator.

Damage Control 911 has a lot of information on ozone generators. While they won’t out-right kill the mold itself, it will destroy the mold spores that are causing respiratory issues and sickness. Since ozone gas affects living things, it will also bring down those spores and kill them.

However, breathing it in is dangerous for us as well, so you should use caution and only run them in unoccupied spaces. That means you shouldn’t be in the room when it’s running. No one else should, either. Take any pets and plants out of the room as well, considering they can fall ill under the effects of ozone.